BPI Sydney South Terms And Conditions
1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Credit Card Details
3. Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
4. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
5. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
6. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
7. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
8. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
9. BPI Sydney South uses eWay Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWay processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payment via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWay gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by BPI Sydney South or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWay’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWay is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian Banks.
- eWay at no time touches your finds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by BPI Sydney South. For more information about eWay and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWay.com.au.
Collecting Information from Users
10. Cookies and Applets
Access to Information
11. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
12. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Problems or questions
14. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
Get a quote today
Why use BPI Sydney South for your Pest and Building Inspection?
Backed by an Australia wide company
One inspector does both building and pest
We are totally Independent
Pre-purchase and existing home inspections
Fully licensed, Qualified & Insured
Reports are delivered by e-mail same day as the inspection
Latest Thermal imagery camera used on every inspection
Reports are thorough and easy to read
Clear concise reports